Tuesday, April 26, 2011

And the winner is. . .


Wow! A whole bunch of new followers and 19 comments to my baby blog. This was some party.

I loved your comments on self worth. You are awesome. I plan on quoting you every chance I get. You were born to make a difference.

Please come back to this blog every chance you get and tell all your friends. It's all about learning to love yourself and guaranteed to give you a boost. By commenting you strengthen others as well as yourself. I post here every Tuesday.

The winner of the I Know Who I Am workbook is landSsmom. The winner of The Book of Positive Messages is Alex. I will be contacting you both for mailing addresses. I hope you enjoy your gifts. Winners were selected by Random.org. I wish I had prizes for everyone.

Thanks for participating in the Easter Hop. Do me a favor. Make a list of 5 things you love about yourself. Only one can be about your appearance. Dig a little deeper. If this is challenging for you, give it some time. Post your list somewhere that you can see it often, and smile everytime you see it.

Isn't it time we started loving ourselves?

Linda Garner

p.s.

I had an awesome interview with the fabulous Linda Adams yesterday. Click here to read the interview. Click to enter her site and then click on her blog.

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment